Having the energy necessary to face everyday life is becoming increasingly complicated due to our current lifestyle. Stress, deadlines or heavy workloads (among others) make it so that we are not as fresh at the end of the day as we would like.
Additionally, we spend many hours away from home making complete and balanced nutrition difficult, as we commonly eat quickly and poorly. Furthermore, due to this lifestyle, our requirements are increasing. Something may be wrong with your diet!
In these circumstances, reinforcing your diet with vitamins, minerals and other energizing ingredients may be the help you need to obtain the energy to face all the demands of daily life.
With the new Weider Gummies, covering all your vitamin and mineral requirements is now much easier, comfortable and enjoyable...A delicious, healthy and functional treat. 2 in 1!
Do you know which ingredients help you obtain energy?
- Vitamin C:This vitamin is involved in the energy production process and is therefore necessary for proper metabolic functioning. Proper consumption of Vitamin C helps fight fatigue, making you feel less tired.
- Zinc:Zinc is a mineral present in all organs and muscles in the body. Consumption is necessary to carry out multiple bodily processes (such as protein synthesis, replication of genetic material or cell growth).
- Vitamin B6:Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin involved in the metabolism of proteins that form muscles and in the maintenance of a healthy immune system and is necessary for proper energy.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D is necessary for the absorption of minerals such as calcium and phosphorus, and for immune, hormone and muscular function.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, which combats the activity of free radicals.
- Vitamin A: antioxidant properties, contributes to proper skin function, iron absorption, vision and the immune system.
- Vitamin D: contributes to proper metabolism of calcium and phosphorus and is involved in muscular function.
- Vitamin E: powerful antioxidant that reduces oxidative damage and cellular aging.
- Vitamin B1: contributes to healthy energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B2: involved in the metabolism of iron and production of red blood cells, contributes to maintaining proper energy metabolism and reduction of fatigue.
- Niacin: protects the nervous system, skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B6: reduces tiredness, involved in energy production and production of red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12: contributes to proper functioning of the immune and nervous systems and reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Biotin: stands out for its role in hair and nail health while also protecting the nervous system.
- Pantothenic acid: fundamental to ensure proper energy, involved in energy metabolism and reduces tiredness.
- Iodine: involved in thyroid function, metabolism and functioning of the nervous system.
- Selenium: mineral with antioxidant properties, its consumption is important to support the immune system and thyroid function.